Applicants will need to complete the education history section in their online applications. Transcripts for their three most recent bachelor or post-bachelor institutions (domestic and international) should be entered, and must be received prior to going to review. Important notes:
- Unofficial copies of transcripts can be uploaded to an application as PDF files. Applicants upload one PDF transcript for each school that they have attended.
- Official transcripts must be sent and received by a university representative.
- Transfer credits on transcripts:
- Official transcripts from the institution where credits were obtained must be submitted in order for credits to be reviewed for transfer. Only credits earned within the previous five years are eligible for transfer.
- Course descriptions and syllabi for courses applicants wish to transfer must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org for the Online MSW and email@example.com
- WES: International transcripts will need to be evaluated to show equivalency of the U.S. four-year degree. Applicants are asked to please include a WES evaluation with their transcripts.
Applicants may submit their transcripts either electronically or through traditional mail:
Tulane University School of Social Work
127 Elk Place
New Orleans, LA 70112