You will need to complete the education history section in your online application. Transcripts for your three most recent bachelor or post-bachelor institutions (domestic and international) should be entered, and must be received prior to going to review. Important notes:
- Unofficial copies of transcripts can be uploaded to your application as PDF files. Upload one PDF transcript for each school that you have attended.
- Official transcripts must be sent and received by a university representative.
- Transfer credits on transcripts:
- Official transcripts from the institution where credits were obtained must be submitted in order for credits to be reviewed for transfer. Only credits earned within the previous 5 years are eligible for transfer.
- Course descriptions and syllabi for courses you wish to transfer must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- WES: International transcripts will need to be evaluated to show equivalency of the U.S. four-year degree. Please include a WES evaluation with your transcript.
You may submit your transcripts either electronically or traditional mail:
Tulane University School of Social Work
127 Elk Place
New Orleans, LA 70112