Do I get paid?

September 7, 2022

Most of our field placement agencies do not provide a stipend or salary for students. While some might offer stipends, those are never guaranteed. Some students who attend our MSW program receive Federal Need Based Financial Aid (student loans). Students must complete a federal application called the FAFSA. These applications can be obtained from the Admissions Office at the School of Social Work or online. In addition, all applications are automatically considered for scholarships by the Tulane School of Social Work Admissions Committee.